TaDa Book 7 Mapped

While lying in bed this morning, waiting on the heat, I was in that drowsy state between sleep and awake.  During this state the general outline for book seven crystalized.  YEAH!!!

Now I have to go back and fix the roadblock I inadvertently put into book six, fortunately, I haven't sent it to my beta readers yet.  And I'll have to check book five as well.  I'm pretty sure it won't need changes; if it does, my copy editor (Wife) might beat me severely about the head and shoulders:).

I always want a solid outline of the next book before I release the current one, preferably the next two.  It is amazing how you can inadvertently write yourself into a corner.  Read my post staying out of corners.

But you are now assured that books 5 and 6 are on their way, and book 7 is starting to take shape.

Comments

  1. Yay! I am proud to say I started reading your Delphi Station Series before it was popular, when it only had 2 or 3 reviews. (: Hope you are having a good time with your success, and I hope don't get too burned out trying to write too much too fast. Looking forward to book 5!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea this series is soo underrated, alet hough I didn't see it as early as you did, I picked it up around the 15th of december, and man I just couldn't put it down for my life!

      Delete
  2. One... I LOVE your books. Great read, well written, well researched... just well done!! So, when is book 6 being released?? I can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog