Last Line??

I just typed the last line of the sixth book Delphi Federation.  Now I need to let it sit for a few days.  Then I'll reread it and fix up a few things, then I send it to my beta readers to be shredded :(  Hopefully, I won't have to start over.  I'm sure they'll love it.  Won't they?

Now to the joy of working with my Editor to finalize book five, Delphi Alliance.  I keep hearing things like "WHAT!" so I'm afraid there's a lot of work to do to get it ready for release before the end of January.

Maybe she'll let me spend some time plotting book seven.  One can hope.

Comments

  1. How do I become a beta reader, like do you have a patreon page or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and also, your work is great. In my opinion it's quite underrated, I'm usually very picky but you made something that I actually really enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to hear:that Book 6 is almost here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this story...thank you.
    But the Audible reader is not so good...sounds like a robot

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog