Where does the time go

 I'm just finishing up the formatting for the Next book, Delphi League.  I will prerelease it next week, and it'll be available le on April 6th  You can tell I'm not good with social media or anything that requires me to track time or I would have mentioned Delph League in my newsletter.  Nuts.

I just finished the draft for another book, now I have to let it sit for a few weeks so when I read it, I actually read it rather than remember what I wanted to write.  Sometimes there's a difference.  This one I have to have my wife read a few sections to see if I was too lazy with the description of the event.  It's a big deal to the character but not so much to the story, so I might have short-changed it.

Oh, well, I have to come up with a plot for my next book in the Stone Series, but Catie keeps jumping in with plot ideas for Delphi.


bob


Comments

  1. I can't wait to find out what's next for Matt, plus what's happening with college, Emily, and Brea.

    There was a lot of distance between Jason and Alex in the last book, and now everyone is off to college.

    I'm guessing Yale or Stanford?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can pass your time with Neboom Mod APK 2022 by playing unlimited games on it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog