ARRRRRR Oops

 I cannot believe we let a mistake get through all the edited and reviews for Delphi League.!!!!!

As many of you know I am usually working on the next book and writing the plotline for the one after that as we finish up the one we're getting ready to release.  When I write, I sometimes just put in a short description of what I want to write about as a move on, then I come back and finish those up when I have the plot nailed.


Well, that can lead to big oops.  I was working on book twelve while we were finishing book ten.  And in that book, Catie is dealing with Natatalia's baby who she refers to as her Nephew, she bing the honorary aunt.  Then I went back and filled in the gaps I left in book ten.  So.........  I then used aunt and niece when referring to her baby sister.  None of us noticed it, we must have all been blinded by my fabulous prose.   Anyway, I fixed it and an update should be available.  Doesn't really change the story, except to make you wonder if the author still has all his marbles.



Comments

  1. Not sure if it was in this book or the last be there is some mention of Liz dating a musician before she dated him in the newest book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also Catie seems to be pretty free with sharing some very personal things about Liz. Maybe because she grew up without normal socialization?

      Delete
  2. Enjoyed your book immensely, though it seems that the teaser will fit more with the next book in the series rather than League. It talks about Catie dealing with politics "after" the battle is won. I caught the sister/niece problem, but also noticed that the test asteroid with the spider monkey was sent to Paraxea rather than their colony? I think that was a mistake, but was not certain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darn it. I see that, and yes that's a mistake. I was saying Paraxeans so much, i forgot which ones:)

      Delete
  3. Where can I by the book in epub format? I can only see it available for kindle devices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is an excellent book, I'm glad you noticed that thing. I had to read it 3 times before I realized it wasnt okay. As you said it isn't a story changer but it is good to see the author takes care of minor things.

    Cant wait for book 11

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog